Administrative / Office Assistant at Hillview Nursery and Primary School
Sep 30, 2020, 9:01 PM
Hillview Nursery and Primary School - We are guided by our passion to educate the younger generations and to provide affordable educational opportunities for our students. On a daily basis, our pupils share the pleasure of learning and discovering the world beyond religious, tribe or language barriers.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Administrative / Office Assistant
Location: Independence Layout, Enugu
Employment Type: Full time
- Conduct individual and group counseling sessions to advise and assist students with academic and vocational development.
- Evaluate students attributes and assist them in realizing their objectives.
- Develop and implement counseling strategies with contemporary methods of mentoring.
- Identify behavioral problems and act appropriately to remedy the situation.
- Cooperate with parents, academic staff and external partners.
- Arrange and schedule orientation programs and internships.
- Advertise facilities and study programs to potential students.
- Implement and facilitate educational and training workshops for academic staff.
- Pay attention to societal and cultural differences in all student matters.
- Assess the development of students and highlight the sense of accomplishment.
- Complete evaluations, analyze results and provide purposeful feedback.
- Bachelor's degree in Counseling or related (essential).
- Motivational leader who displays sound judgment and attention to detail.
- Detail-oriented with excellent time-management skills.
- Confident interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Two years of work experience as a counselor in an academic environment.
- Analytical thinker with strong problem-solving and conflict-resolution skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 28th October, 2020.