Administrative Officer at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Administrative Officer will support the project staff in the provision of administrative and logistical services.
- S/He will assist in arranging travel logistics for Staff, Consultants and Training Participants including hotel reservations and where required, arranging airport and hotel pick-ups.
- S/He will assist in the maintenance of efficient records/storage of all office supplies and coordinate all administrative and secretarial support services for the office.
- Also, s/he will ensure proper storage and maintenance of all office assets and keep up-to-date records of all assets.
Minimum Recruitment Standard
- University Degree, a recognized equivalent or HND
- Well-developed computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft office tools.
- Excellent written, oral, interpersonal and organization skills
- Ability to work well with others and to develop and maintain compatibility among project staff, subcontractors, and recipients of assistance.
- Strong administrative and secretarial skills
- Familiarity with international NGOs is an advantage.
- Experience with large complex organization preferred.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Suitability Statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-F&[email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Click here for more information
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e., by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge Candidates a fee for a test or interview.
Application Deadline 5th December 2023.