Agency Banking Officer at Empire Trust Microfinance Bank
Empire Trust Microfinance Bank is a financial institution that was incorporated with the objective of reducing the number of Nigerians living below poverty line by providing responsive financial services and offerings in line with the global initiative of poverty alleviation in order to enhance the quality of life of the low-end actively engaged populace .The bank was incorporated in 2014 and is duly licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a Microfinance Bank.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Agency Banking Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Agency Banker will be actively involved in the bank’s agent banking and financial inclusion strategy, through the use of approved third party agents to expand the bank’s footprints and customer touch points thereby increasing penetration, revenue and profitability of the agent networks.
- The job holder will be responsible for executing day-to-day inclusion strategy to bring financial services closer to the unbanked and underbanked segment of the society by empowering existing businesses within the communities
- Responsible for the achievement of Agent Banking targets and overall business performance of the Bank’s Agent Network.
- Work with all relevant stakeholders in ensuring the successful implementation of marketing, sales and activation plans.
- Design and come up with promos and marketing strategies that will increase transactions and lead to increased competitiveness and brand visibility.
- Responsible for the growth and expansion of the Bank’s Agent Network
- Work with all critical approved partner(s) /stakeholders to ensure successful implementation of the Agency Banking and Financial Inclusion strategies of the Bank
- B.Sc / HND in a related discipline
- Experience in product development & launch with verifiable track record
- People management, organizational and leadership abilities.
- Team player and ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Excellent analytical skills with ability to network, and develop strong business relations.
- Previous experience in agency and retail banking.
- Agency Banking experience in microfinance will be an added advantage.
- Experience in market research, analysis and business development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st August, 2022.