Agricultural Engineer at Machine and Equipment Corporation Africa Limited
Machine and Equipment Corporation Africa Limited (MECA) is an Engineering, Operations and Technical Asset Management Corporation. Our unique industry positioning created the need to bridge the gap between end-users and manufacturers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Agricultural Engineer
Employment Type: Full-Time
- Performs high level professional agricultural engineering duties in overseeing the installation, operation, maintenance, and repair of agricultural and heavy-duty equipment.
- Hands on Agro-machines like tractors, harvesters, seed drill and planters.
- Collaborate with other engineers in the team to ensure smooth operations.
- Ready to work in any part of Nigeria.
- Equipment management skill for all agricultural heavy-duty machineries.
- Repair and maintenance of various brands of tractors and all machineries.
- Asset integrity assessment and evaluation skill.
- Technical reporting and report writing skills.
- Testing tractors and other agricultural machinery so as to ensure smooth operations on the field.
Academic Qualifications and Technical Skills
- Bachelor's Degree or HND in Agricultural Engineering or in a related field.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office
- Ability to run simulations and analyze test data.
- COREN and MNSE professional registration and membership
- Not less than 7 years hands-on experience
- Experience Level: Mid-Level
- Excellent knowledge of diesel heavy duty equipment (agricultural machines and equipment)
- Exceptional technical and problem-solving skills and reasoning ability
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 31st October, 2023.