Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > IT and Telecoms > Airtel Nigeria Recruitment for MBPN Planning Manager
Airtel Nigeria Recruitment for MBPN Planning Manager
Nov 1, 2019, 5:14 PM
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Manager, MBPN Planning Location: Nigeria Purpose of the Job
- This function is expected to act as the representative for business, technical and functional requirements in the area of IP Packet backbone solutions to support both Mobile and Enterprise services.
- The function will define the optimal topology of the IP core network to meet a premium service level agreements and industry architecture for next generation IP networks;
- To evaluate network design and define integrated planning/implementation criteria and guidelines with partners for capacity management and dimensioning of the IP core network;
- Also would evaluate delivery of IP projects to designed SLAs whilst exploring the most efficient ways to deliver any new functional requirements placed upon the 2G/3G/LTE Mobile Network which includes but not limited to voice, data and other services.
- Bachelor/Master's of Telecommunication/Electronic Engineering degree/Computer Science
- Detailed working Telecommunications Knowledge
- Analytical and Presentation skills
- Detailed understanding of IP/MPLS and its role in the Telecommunications industry.
- A basic understanding of 3GPP /ITU-T and ETSI standards is required.
- Minimum of 6-8years working experience in large Mobile/ISP Network Operator
- Multivendor experience - HUAWEI, CISCO, JUNIPER, ALCATEL LUCENT platforms
- Detailed understanding of IP technology and its interrelation with supported domains; a working knowledge of the domains to facilitate E2E service flow.
- IPRAN Experience will be an added advantage
- Experience in deployment of key network systems through the delivery life cycle from initial design to full operational handover
- Good project management Skills
- Experience in measuring, analyzing and interpreting IP Networks Key performance indicators
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts