Application Engineer at NR Electric Nigeria Limited
NR Electric Nigeria Limited is a Subsidiary of NR Electric co; Ltd, one of the largest & ambitious protection and control manufacturers, and leads to one of the best protection & control solution providers across the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Application Engineer
Location: Maitama, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Contract (2years) and may be considered for a permanent role based on performance of the job
- Commissioning of Remote Terminal Units (RTU ), protection and control IEDS
- Ability to supervise and ensure projects meets electrical and construction safety regulations.
Qualifications, Knowledge, and Attributes
- Education: Bachelor's Degree / HND qualification
- Degree Requirements: Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent
- Major: Electrical Engineering (Power Stream)
- Language: English
- Nationality: Nigerian
- Gender: Male
- Age: Below 39 years.
- Understanding the basic principles of operation of the power system.
- Clear and fluent in English Language with Strong communication ability (oral and written in English).
- Ability to work well under pressure and under Low or No supervision.
- Ability to Work Seamlessly with Other Team members.
- Required to travel often, and probably be stationed outside the workplace for some time.
- Experienced in power system protection, automation
- Ability to interpret Electrical circuit drawings e.g cable schedule, both in software and hardware format.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the field of Power System
- Engineering, either in a Distribution, Transmission, or Generation Company.
- The ability to use AutoCAD will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae, including copies of certificates to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 30th September, 2023.