Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Education and Training > Assistant Agricultural Field Overseer at the Edo State College of Agriculture and Natural Resources
Assistant Agricultural Field Overseer at the Edo State College of Agriculture and Natural Resources
Feb 10, 2020, 4:43 PM
Edo State Colleges of Agriculture (lguoriakhi) and Agricultural Technology (Agenebode) had by restructuring metamorphosed to one unique College of Agriculture and Natural Resources with expanded, widened and deepened scope of academic, training, research and integrated extension services. The new College has three schools, namely: (I) School of Agricultural Technology and Engineering at lguoriakhi which doubles as the main campus and administrative headquarters of the College. (II) School of Aquaculture and Marine Technology being located at Agenebode and (III) School of Forestry and Environmental Technology being located at Uromi.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the below vacant non-academic position in the College: Job Title: Assistant Agricultural Field Overseer - CONTEDISS 02 Location: Edo Unit: Teaching and Research Farms
Required Qualifications Candidates should possess any of the following qualifications:
- Secondary School or S.75 in Science Subjects or
- Junior Secondary School certificate.
- General Certificate of Education with three credits obtained at one sitting or four credits at two sittings preferably including Agricultural Science, Chemistry, Biology or Geography.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should submit thirty (30) copies of their Applications with up-to-date Curriculum Vitae, which must include the following information:Application Deadline 23rd March, 2020.
- Full Names, surname underlined
- Marital Status
- Number of Children; indicating the age of each
- Date and Place of birth
- State of origin
- Local Government Area
- Geo-Political Zone
- Current Postal Address
- Permanent Home Address
- Educational Institutions attended with dates
- Academic and professional qualification and distinctions with dates
- Membership of Professional Association bodies (where relevant)
- Work experience in chronological sequence
- Present employer - status and salary
- Extra-Curricular activities
- Names and address of three (3) Referees
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts