Assistant Brand / Marketing Manager at Lucky Fibres Plc
Multipro Consumer Products Limited is the largest company in Nigeria dealing in Sales, Haulage and Logistics. MCPL was founded in 1996 as a fully owned company of the Tolaram Group.
Lucky Fibres Plc, makers of NOBEL Carpets and Rugs is a member of Tolaram Group of Companies Established in 1986, Lucky Fibres Limited is the company behind the manufacturing, marketing and distribution of the award-winning NOBEL Carpets and Rugs. With operations in Nigeria and Ghana, Lucky Fibres is the largest integrated manufacturer of tufted, printed, and woven carpets and rugs in West Africa. The company is also well-known for their state-of-the-art printing technology throughout the entire Sub-Saharan Africa region.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Brand / Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Meet with stakeholders to determine brand objectives and strategies.
- Support the development and implementation of effective brand-building strategies
- Research markets and study the company’s brand
- Coordinate sales, product development and other teams
- Track budgets with an eye towards maximizing gains and reducing costs
- Analyze industry, competition and market trends
- Prepare reports on brand performance and sales
- Present and execute creative ideas for marketing activities
- Help develop and optimize marketing campaigns (product launching and promotion)
- B.Sc / BA in Marketing, Communication, Business or related field
- Minimum of 2-4 years experience
- Ability to conduct research and analyze data
- Organizational skills, experience meeting tight deadlines
- Results-driven attitude
- A creative mindset
- Proven experience as a Brand manager or Assistant Brand Manager
- Knowledge of product pricing, packaging, distribution and positioning
- Familiarity with latest marketing trends and best practices
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 15th December, 2020.