Assistant Manager, Internal Control at Elizade Toyota Nigeria Limited
At Elizade Nigeria Limited, we are a team working together and taking the lead to the future of mobility, enriching lives around the nation with the safest and most responsible ways of moving people while building an organisation that is sustainable and value generating. Through our commitment to quality, constant innovation and respect for our customers, we aim to exceed expectations and be rewarded with a smile.
We are recruiting exceptional candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Manager, Internal Control
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Coordinate and supervise internal control activities at a branch location.
- Monitor branch compliance to organizational policies and procedures
- General ledger review of transactions on the ERP
- Review Internal Control system at the branch level
- Conduct a continuous review of all reconciliations, payments and maintain proper documentation for compliance review.
- Compile audit reports of activities of the locations.
- Proactively engender a strong control measure of the branch activities in line with the organizational policies and procedures.
- Conduct special audit and investigations as required.
- Assist in the development and update of company policies and procedures.
- Monitor stock taking of vehicles, fuel, spare parts and engine oil
- Reconcile Motor Vehicle sales reports (DSSR) at the branches level.
- Monitor fuel dispensation at branches.
- Execute other Internal Control and Compliance related activities of the branch as assigned.
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting or Other related fields
- Minimum of Seven (7) years related work experience.
- Minimum of Five (5) years’ post chartered experience, of which at least two (2) years must be at supervisory level
- In-depth knowledge of internal control processes and procedures
- Good knowledge of organizational policies and procedures across departments.
- Good leadership and people management skills
- Excellent proficiency in the use of office productivity tools
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Good communication, relationship management and networking skills
- Good negotiation skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Internal Control" as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 3rd December, 2021.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- The position is for Abuja Applicant Only.