Assistant Product Manager at Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria
Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria - We attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer. At the core of the Group's people strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Product Manager
Job ID: 2200015125
Job: Retail Banking
Employee Status: Permanent
- Assists Product Managers implement strategic business programs, devising and cascading tactical product campaigns to the sales staff.
- Supporting sales staff with relevant product support, training and marketing collaterals.
- Utilizing and implementing all business MIS set generated by SBIU to monitor the Key Performance Indicators for Wealth Managed Investment products.
- Growing the Assets Under Management volumes to maximise on revenues
- Monitoring the Investments portfolio to identify concentration risks, detect deterioration, and income tracking.
- Ensure effective delivery of products and services to Investment Services customers by deploying appropriate systems & processes to support the business.
- Manage risk to minimize operational losses and always maintain reputation of the bank.]
- To assist in developing awareness for Investment products and stimulating an investment culture in CPBB clients / prospects across all segments by implementing various initiatives e.g. seminars, presentations, incentive schemes, social / club engagements etc.
- To assist in creating a strong product offering by providing market feedback and monitoring trends locally and abroad.
- Working with Product Managers and Frontline to achieve balanced growth of the business by:
- Assists Product Manager in the execution of agreed objectives on product management and accountable for performance / income from Managed Investment Products
- Work with Product Manager for active analysis and review of wealth customer base to understand customer profiles, behavioural & lifestyle traits etc to drive marketing objectives
- Accountable for constant analysis of other customer bases (including product holding mix, revenue contribution, behavioural / lifestyle analytics) to identify opportunities for increasing customers’ wallet share (total value) with Bank
- Work closely with Product Managers in the Region who are accountable for implementing strategic business programs, executing product development and enhancement, providing guidance to sales staff on products
- To support sales channels towards achievement of Wealth Management Investment Products targets as they apply to Assets under management, facility limit/utilization and revenue.
- To assist to design and implement periodic internal and external campaigns to support Wealth Management Investment Products offered by the bank.
- Develop a robust customer database for Wealth products.
- To support and work with frontlines in driving execution of Wealth management products/solution through presentations and training efforts in branches.
- Control and monitoring to minimize mis-selling risk.
- Ensuring high operational quality and compliance conformance.
Regulatory & Business Conduct:
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct PrinciplesEffectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Exercise authorities delegated by the Board of Directors and act in accordance with Articles of Association.
- Head of Advisory and Managed Investment AMEE
- Heads of Managed Investment in AME
- Head of Wealth Management Nigeria
- Affluent Relationship Managers.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Degree certificate
- At least 2 years’ experience in consumer financial services.
- A self-driven individual with good organisational skills.
- Effective writing and presentation skills in English.
- Thorough knowledge of the Bank’s products, services and delivery channels available to Retail customers.
- Thorough knowledge of the Bank’s Procedure and Policies
- Excellent Interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 3rd July, 2022 (10:59:00 PM)