B1 B2 LAME - Senior Engineer at Rishworth Aviation
Rishworth Aviation is an industry leading independent provider of crew resourcing and consulting services to the airline industry. Founded in 1985, for over 35 years we have built enviable consulting expertise and reputation among crews and airlines globally. We represent some of the largest and fastest growing airlines in the world, including Korean Air, Vietnam Airlines, Royal Air Maroc, RwandAir, EVA Air, and more. Some of these relationships have lasted over 20 years.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: B1 B2 LAME - Senior Engineer
Job Ref.: BH_406079
Location: Nigeria (Remote)
Rank: Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (LAME)
- Rishworth Aviation is delighted to be partnering with a growing airline in the rapidly expanding West African aviation market. We are now looking for experienced engineers who meet the requirements below for the position of Senior Engineer.
- Diploma in relevant engineering discipline
- 7 years aircraft / component maintenance experience, 2 years of which as an engineer
- B1/B2 AME licence with approval/rating on B777
- Supervisory skills
- Ability to interpret technical data, inspection and troubleshoot.
- In-depth knowledge of aircraft systems, aviation legislation/regulations, Industrial Safety Standards, computer applications and MRO systems
- Commuting possibilities, fixed rotation
- All travel to/from Base as well as housing provided
- Free global medical insurance
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply