Biomedical Engineer Job Vacancy at Stepcho Group of Companies
Stepcho Group of Companies - We are Milton Agency, leverage agile frameworks to provide a robust synopsis for high level overviews.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Biomedical Engineer
Slot: 2 Openings
- We are in need of an experienced and trained Biomedical Engineer with a minimum of 2 years experience in the use of biomedical technology.
- Design, test and modify all aspects of medical/ surgical components equipment and instruments.
- Analyze failure, corrective and preventive action to respond to customer complaints.
- Advice hospital administrators on the planning, acquisition and use of medical equipment
- Analyze new medical procedures in order to forecast likely outcomes.
- Liase with technicians and manufacturers to ensure the feasibility of a product in terms of design and economic viability.
- Testing and maintaining clinical equipment.
- Install, adjust, maintain, repair or provide technical support for biomedical equipment.
- Demonstrate and explain correct operation of equipment to medical personnel
- Report research findings through scientific publication, oral presentation and formal documents with regard to contracts.
- Evaluate the safety, efficiency and effectiveness of biomedical equipment.
- A Bachelor's of Science degree or MSc. in Biomedical Engineering, Biomedical Science, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Physics.
How to Apply
- Excellent knowledge and use of biomedical products
- Excellent communication and presentation skill
- Attention to detail
- Careful measurement and analytical skills
- Problem solving
- Interpersonal skill.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Using the "Job Title" as the subject matter
12th July, 2019.