Branch Manager in a Freight Forwarding and Logistics Company
Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Limited - Our client, a Freight Forwarding and Logistics Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branch Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Freight Forwarding and Logistics Company
Duties and Responsibilities
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Ensure that key account activities for A & B customers are aligned with the agreed KPIs (reports sent on time and to quality by Operations).
- Ensure that all overseas and local RFI / RFP/ RFQ are sent on time by Pricing & Invoicing, and that Pricing & Invoicing gets the required support from respective BUs to put the pricing together.
- Customer implementation to ensure proper operational handover and implementation to meet customer’s expectations (SLA’s & SOPs).
- Drive joint customer meetings with Strategic A & B customers to ensure Company's moves from a transactional level provider to a strategic level provider to the customer.
- B.Sc Degree or HND qualification in any related field.
- Minimum of 5 years proven work experience with 2 years on the job.
- Relevant certifications associated with the job position will be an added advantage.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills, ability to negotiate at all levels.
N350,000 - N450,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using "Business Manager" as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 8th September, 2021.