Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > BREPS Services Limited recruitment for Call Centre Agents in Lagos
BREPS Services Limited recruitment for Call Centre Agents in Lagos
Aug 5, 2019, 2:59 PM
BREPS Services Limited - We deal on Human Resources and Employment Solutions, delivering services to our Clients and Employees. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Call Centre Agent Location: Lagos Job Description
- In view of the growth of our business structure and services, we need the services of experienced Call Centre Agent. The successful candidate will be a member of the primary contact team for consumers interested in the products and services we offer and will be responsible for assisting them in completing purchases online and over the phone.
- The candidate will also inform customers of the product/services terms and features and project a professional company image through voice and online interactions.
- Answer incoming calls and respond to customer’s emails.
- Manage and resolve customer complaints
- Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints using applicable software
- Route calls to appropriate personnel
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls
- Follow up customer calls where necessary
- Upsell products and services
- Complete call logs and reports
- Identify and escalate issues to frontline managers of various areas.
- Provide product and service information to customers
- Research required information from clients and customers using available resources.
- Constantly contacting our top clients and giving the necessary updates where applicable.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent in English or linguistics with a minimum of 1-year experience in Call Centre Management.
- Excellent data entry and typing skills
- Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to handle stressful situation appropriately
- Knowledge of customer service practices and principles
- Proficient in relevant computer applications like Microsoft word, Excel
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts