Business Development / Account Executive at Paykobo.com
Paykobo.com is a leading e-commerce retailer that is into manufacturing, marketing and sales of data card and sales of wide ranges of technology products. Also, helps customers with sourcing technology requirements from all over the world.
We are on a mission to enable companies, enterprises, government agencies and international organisations with the technology infrastructure and solutions they need to improve productivity and run efficiently. At Paykobo.com, we aim to always provide value to our customers at unbeatable prices (yes, we can match any other price in the market!).
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Development / Account Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: Business Development
Reports to: You report to the Managing Director
Supervises: You will not supervise any talent
Purpose of the Job
- Paykobo.com is on a mission to enable businesses in Nigeria and Africa by providing the tools and technology they need. You are responsible for helping us achieve this mission by connecting businesses to Paykobo.com.
- You will act as a trusted guide and partner to existing and prospective customers by adding value, providing support and building fantastic relationships with them.
- This role is about helping businesses find the products and services that will help them perform at their best.
Within the Office:
- Management, IT Solutions, Digital Marketing, Supply Chain, Business Development and other Employees.
Outside the Office:
- Business Customers and Clients.
- You will drive the company’s overall B2B marketing and sales operation. You will represent the brand and promote it to current and prospective corporate clients. You will also be responsible for designing strategies to build and maintain relationships with current and prospective clients.
Key Tasks 1- Business Development:
- Represent Paykobo.com’s brand to promote our products and services to all relevant companies in Nigeria and Africa.
- Research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth,areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets.
- Attend conferences, meetings and key clients’ functions to generate business leads and raise awareness.
- Contribute towards the overall sales performance of the company
- Accurately understand business needs and expectations, opportunities and threats for the company and share these insights
- Keep abreast of trends and changes in the industry and be aware of competitor activities to suggest ways to stay ahead
- Explore new markets and bring in revenue, and/or develop new revenue streams
- Seek out the appropriate contact in an organization, generate leads, cold call prospective customers, meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone to foster and develop relationships
- Grow new business relationships and maintain a network of our target customers
- Help plan and contribute to the company’s PR events
Key Tasks 2 - Account Management:
- Develop relationships with key accounts and customer stakeholders
- Understand clients’ procurement and financing needs and develop plans to address them, using the company’s procurement and financing capabilities
- Work with the relevant departments to get required documents and draw up client contracts.
- Develop strategies for addressing customer relationships, customer lifecycle management and engagement opportunities.
- Constantly update product and business knowledge through training, events and certifications (where necessary).
- Manage entire sales process - negotiate and close commercial deals and oversee the implementation of agreements, purchases and service delivery
- Understand the needs of customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet those needs.
- The post holder will have the necessary authority required to carry out their responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in a similar role.
- Experience working in the technology industry will be an advantage
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office tools.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively deliver information at the C-Suite level.
Person Specifications and Required Skills:
- You must be able to demonstrate appropriate skills and experience which will enable him/her.
- to deliver against the main purpose and key responsibilities of the role. You will need;
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to exercise initiative and confidence to start things from the scratch.
- Tenacity and drive to seek new business and meet or exceed targets.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload.
- Must be able to work with little or no supervision.
- Time management skills.
- Willing to travel and constantly be on the move.
- Forward looking thinker who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset.
- Drive to achieve targets and expectations.
- Demonstrated interest in Technologies, the Internet and Applications.
- Willingness to learn our products inside and out and help our customers drive business outcomes.
- Strong sales skills and relationship management experience with knowledge of customer relationship management.
- Customer centric and commercially astute.
- Strategic Leadership Skills
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication skills
- Relationship Management skills
- Creative and Innovative thinking
- Collaboration and Team working
- Project Management Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent Negotiation skills
- Problem solving instincts
- Interpersonal skills
- Proactivity and courage to recommend improvements
- Learning and Growth Mindset
- Ability to work independently as well as inter-dependently
- Result oriented
We know our people are one of the most important factors for our success, so we reward you with benefits that work for you, your lifestyle and your career. Our benefits include:
- Performance-related bonus
- Flexible work environment
- Commitment to your career growth through first-in-class training, resources and assistance for relevant certifications
- Clear career path
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply