Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Business Development and Strategy Executive Vacancy in an Engineering Firm in Lagos
Business Development and Strategy Executive Vacancy in an Engineering Firm in Lagos
Apr 29, 2019, 8:55 PM
Alan & Grant - Our client, an Engineering firm that is into waste management, construction and equipment leasing is recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Business Development and Strategy Executive Location: Lagos Job Description
- We seeks an experienced business development and strategy executive to partner with internal stakeholders in the pursuit of winning new business.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for providing strategic advisory support and implementing proposal strategies that maximize “wins” and drive continuous improvements to its pitch and proposal process.
- Acts as the project manager on large pursuits; ensuring the right team is in place, timelines are communicated, content owners are identified and the right resources are in place to execute
- Coordinate with management to research, identify, analyze, and execute new business initiatives.
- Collect customer requirements and business data to create a business plan.
- Manage the project teams to achieve business goals.
- Create business development strategies to increase the company revenue and brand value.
- Research market trends to identify customer demand for the different products and services.
- Support the management in contract development, customer negotiations and product & service enhancements.
- Coordinate with management to review and improvise the relevant business development activities.
- Plan and conduct creative corporate programs to increase clients/brand loyalty as well as convert potential clients.
- Participate in seminars and professional meetings to represent the company.
- Conduct research and analytical studies on a variety of waste management programs and issues.
- Implement business relationships and partnerships through direct meetings with customers and industry personnel.
- Work with the internal departments and external partners to execute business plans and strategies.
- Evaluate customer requirements and develop business plan to meet these requirements.
- Build strong relationships with prospective clients for new opportunities.
- Minimum of B.Sc in Business Administration, Sales & Marketing or any relevant course
- 3 - 5 years experience in a similar role
- Communication skills (communicates clearly and persuasively, both verbally and in writing)
- Technical/ modeling skills (including Excel [formulas, Pivot Tables, Power Pivot] and Access)
- Project management skills (including scoping, work plan development, and execution under a timeline).
- Knowledge of waste management processes (including terminology, trends, emerging technologies, etc)
- Critical thinking skills (able to connect the dots among various concepts when the connection in unclear)
- Business acumen (including market analysis, financial and operational modeling, due diligence, etc)
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts