Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Real Estate > Business Development Executive at Bayit Properties and Investment Limited
Business Development Executive at Bayit Properties and Investment Limited
Jun 15, 2020, 8:43 PM
Bayit Properties and Investment Limited is an indigenous company registered and incorporated in Nigeria in 2017 to carry out Real Estate Development business with the main objective of making homes & properties available to the people irrespective of their income level or social class.
We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Business Development Executive (BDE) Location: Lagos
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business for the company
- Develop business deals for the company with Prospects and clients`
- Generate new sales lead and Close out Sales Deals for the Company
- Developing an effective customer relationships with clients and Prospects
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to clients needs, including corporate bodies.
- Develop business proposals for existing and new customers
- Develop innovative strategies for retaining clients; this includes undertaking interviews in order to get feedback and incorporate it into growth plan for the company.
- Develop comprehensive knowledge about the business and its development practices, its marketing activities, prospective clients, and the trends for the industry
- Supervise database of client relationship management and utilize the result to manage customers and the mailing lists.
- Effectively manage appointments and customer calls, and always be on the lookout for new opportunities.
- Engage in market research in order to identify new opportunities for business.
- Explain to potential customers about the various benefits offered by company products or services; following them up so as to close the business deals
- Respond to queries and complaints from clients as regards the companyТs products; this should be done in a timely fashion and professionally manners.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mailApplication Deadline 31st July, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts