Business Development Executive at Bethsaida Real Estate Limited
Bethsaida Real Estate Limited (A subsidiary of Bethsaida Group of Companies). It is a real estate housing development and investment outfit incorporated and registered as a limited liability company in Nigeria.
The company is focused on improving returns on assets by investing in emerging market in Africa especially Nigeria. It engages in investment, housing estate development, land infrastructure development and real estate solution.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive (Real Estate)
- Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Encourage high sales and and good customer service practices
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
- To sell the company landed properties and pull in funds into the Real Estate Investment Portfolio
- Management of personal social media handle to help promote the company's products and services for more patronage
- Resolve customer's complaints quickly and effectively Identify key staff in client companies to cultivate profitable relationships
- Seek opportunities to cross-sell or up-sell to existing clients.
- Monitor and assess the activities of our competitors to stay ahead of them and proactively satisfy and retain our clients
- Understand customers' needs and develop plans to address them
- Participate one-on-one meetings with clients to explain services to guide their choices
- Grow business by identifying new sales and business development opportunities
- OND / HND / B.Sc in Estate Management, Marketing and other related fields
- Familiarity with industry' rules and regulations
- Proven track of successful sales record
- Results-driven and customer-focused
- Must have 2 - 4 years experience in a similar role
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Keen analytical and research abilities
- Ability to meet sales targets and production goals
- Work Experience in a Real Estate company.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using "Business Dev-Real Estate" as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 20th August, 2021.