Business Manager - Training & Educational Services at IDMANN Institute
Jan 4, 2021, 7:36 PM
IDMANN Institute provides training in professional development and technical entrepreneurship through our College of General Studies and the School of Experiential Learning, respectively. We also provide secondary and pre-secondary tutorial services through IDMANN Academy. All our courses are offered online in live sessions taught by seasoned instructors from around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Manager - Training & Educational Services
Location: Umuahia, Abia
Employment Type: Full-time
- As the demand for our services has grown, we are looking to hire a Business Manager to drive the offering of our services into Sub-Saharan Africa with an initial emphasis on Nigeria and Kenya. We intend to hire two business managers, one to focus on technical entrepreneurship and personal development courses offered by IDMANN Institute, and the other to focus on early childhood education and academic development offerings by IDMANN Academy.
- Given the international nature of these assignments, candidates must bring awareness of life and social developments inside and outside of Nigeria. Successful candidates will be expected to interact daily and seamlessly with colleagues and associates in a number of countries. Comfort with this kind of cross-border engagement is central to this role.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's degree with 2 years work experience.
- Experience with managing or delivering training, learning, and/or knowledge services (with an emphasis on early childhood education in the case of IDMANN Academy).
- First-hand facility with business development, preferably in an educational setting. Prior experience working in an international or cross-border engagement would be preferable.
- Ability to act as an effective ambassador for IDMANN. Personal comportment and presence will be significant factors in this regard.
- Demonstrably outstanding organizational capabilities.
- Seamless ability to interface with instructors, students, parents, regulators, and associates alike.
- Experience with developing and/or running educational, vocational, or human capital development programs. Prior experience as an educational administrator or a program administrator in an international development program would be a distinct advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and direct human capital proficiently and effectively, preferably in an educational setting. Prior experience with managing remote teams would be a distinct advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
- This job is based in Umuahia, Abia State. Successful applicants will be expected to reside and work in Umuahia to ensure access to power and internet access that is so critical to this cross-border assignment.
- Submissions must include a current CV and a cover letter outlining the candidates’ suitability for the position of interest. Applicants should also specify whether they are interested in a position at IDMANN Academy or at IDMANN Institute in the subject line of their email.
- Applicants should also specify their date of availability if hired
Application Deadline 31st January, 2021.