Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Business and Finance > Business Risk Officer at Unified Payment Services Limited
Business Risk Officer at Unified Payment Services Limited
Mar 16, 2020, 9:42 AM
UP otherwise known as Unified Payment Services Limited is Nigeria's premier Payments & Financial Technology company founded in 1997 by a consortium of leading Nigerian banks. UPо operates as a shared infrastructure for the banking community in Nigeria and Payments Service Provider within and outside Nigeria, with a vision to be the most preferred e-payment service provider in Africa.
In line with our growth strategy propelled by our various innovative products and ownership of different technologies, we seek to recruit talented individuals who are seeking a long term career with our organization for a period not less than 5 years for the position below: Job Title: Business Risk Officer Location: Lagos
Duties and Responsibilities The primary job duties and responsibilities is as follows:
- Develop and maintain a Compliance Monitoring Schedule based on ongoing risk assessments and the card SchemeТs risk scoring and rating methodology
- Excellent use of Microsoft office packages such as Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Good analytical capability and problem solving ability
- Responding to urgent security-related issues at any time
- Development and deployment of Key Risk Indicators (KRI) across the Enterprise
- Conduct objective, fair, thorough, unbiased and timely investigations on fraud incidences reported by NIBSS and other external e-payment stakeholders.
- Fraud monitoring, Transactional threshold monitoring, chargeback volumes & fraudulent transaction patterns detection
- Monitor chargeback and fraud levels for individual merchants as well as UP as an Acquirer
- Managing and Monitoring merchant settlement transactions
- Work closely with other depts. within the organization to investigate and resolve fraudulent incidences.
- Preferably 2 years and above experience in e-payment industry.
- Intelligence gathering, good reporting, writing and communication skills.
- BSc / HND Economics, Banking & Finance, Computer Science and Statistics and Mathematics.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email. Application Deadline 22nd March, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts