Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Aviation > Caverton Helicopters Limited recruitment for Flight Simulator Technician
Caverton Helicopters Limited recruitment for Flight Simulator Technician
Jul 8, 2020, 10:31 PM
Caverton Helicopters Limited was established in September 2002 as a charter, shuttle and maintenance company. It was initially set up to bridge the gap in the onshore helicopter service sector. Since then, Caverton Helicopters has made strides into the offshore support (oil and gas) industry by providing logistics support to the major players.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Flight Simulator Technician Location: Lagos, Nigeria Job Type: Full Time Reports to: Accountable Manager, CATC
- Technical engineering degree in aviation or in software engineering or in hardware engineering.
- FSTD Maintenance engineering
- FSTD Maintenance management
- Helicopter / aircraft maintenance or maintenance management
- General knowledge in aviation: helicopter or aircraft domain
- General knowledge of FSTD domain
- Configuration management (software/hardware)
- Ability of communication with various interlocutors (e.g. Aviation Authorities, FSTD Manufacturer, Subcontractors)
- Safety culture: aviation or offshore operations or other activities where safety is a critical subject
- Ample knowledge of Thales Simulator an added advantage
- The candidate must meet the qualifications indicated above.
- Maintenance of FSTD or of complex technical systems
- Computer-Aided Maintenance Management tool (CAMM)
- IT Microsoft tools (Office) or equivalent.
- Reliable availability for actual presence to perform his/her tasks in the frame of the planning and start up of FSTD Operations
- Structured sense of analysis and of work self-organization
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed and updated CV, and all relevant Documents / Certificates to: careers@caverton- helicopters.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email. Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contactedApplication Deadline 17th July, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts