Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Power / Steel / Energy > Chibek Instruments Limited recruitment for Sales/Marketing Officers
Chibek Instruments Limited recruitment for Sales/Marketing Officers
Jan 30, 2018, 12:39 PM
Chibek Instruments Limited is a modern enterprise specializing in laboratory plan, design, production, installation and after sales services. We also offer a variety of solutions designed to contribute to research, development, quality control and energy solutions with respect to solar cells and rechargeable lithium-ion batteries. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Sales/Marketing Officer Location: Rivers Job Description
- Identify and register with potential clients/customers.
- Work with sales team to develop and implement strategies to promote company products and services.
- Prepare and Submit Marketing Plans and Activities.
- Conduct Product presentation to customers
- Manage present and Prospective clients’ enquiries and transactions.
- Prepare and forward Introductory proposal and product catalogue.
- Market and Sell the products and Services of Chibek Instruments Limited.
- Increase Productivity and ensure yearly sales targets are met through competitive pricing and adequate follow up of potential customer leads.
- Minimum of a B.Sc/HND in Chemical Engineering, Industrial Chemistry, Pure/Applied Chemistry, Science Laboratory Technology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Marketing and Business Administration. Minimum of Second Class Upper division/ Upper Credit.
- Knowledge of Scientific, Engineering and/or Laboratory Equipment or Inverters is an added advantage.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts