Chief Financial Officer In A Leading Construction Firm
Nov 23, 2020, 10:42 PM
Rossland Screening Solutions - Our client is an established leader in the construction industry with over 30 years experience. They are widely experienced in various aspects of construction and are in over 50 countries of the world.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Location: Wuse 2, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced Chief Financial Officer or CFO to perform effective risk management and plan the organization’s financial strategy. It is a very important and complex role since an organization can only survive if it actively investigates and safeguards its finances.
- A CFO must be well-versed in all aspects of financial management ranging from simple accounting to broad investment and risk management. The goal is to protect the company’s revenues and profits to achieve full financial control and sustainable growth.
Our ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Designing and driving the company’s financial planning
- Perform risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments
- Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks
- Control and evaluate the organization’s fundraising plans and capital structure
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations
- Supervise all finance personnel (controllers, treasurers etc.)
- Manage vendor relationships
- Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports
- Set up and oversee the company’s finance IT system
- Ensure compliance with the law and company’s policies.
- Ability to draw up strategic plans, provide strong leadership and solve problems
- Excellent communication and people skills
- First degree in Accounting or Finance related field, Second degree (MBA / MSc) in Finance related field
- Proven experience as head of finance/ CFO or relevant role
- In-depth knowledge of corporate financial laws, risk management and investment management practices
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis tools and forecasting methods
- Proficiency in Office Collaboration tools
- Professional certifications (ICAN / ANAN / ACCA /CIMA / CMA / CFA)
- 7 - 10 years Experience.
N450,000 / month.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Jobs.email@example.com using the "Job Title and Location" as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 31st December, 2020.
Note: Only qualified Candidate will be shortlisted.