Chief Operating Officer (COO) at Engage Empower Educate Initiative
Engage Empower Educate Initiative - Founded in 2018, Engage Empower Educate Initiative is a non-governmental organization that is committed to helping Entrepreneurs and Business Managers acquire and utilize the necessary digital skills, knowledge, and tools needed to accelerate their organizations' operations and strategically position them to fit into the corporate world of today. At Engage Empower Educate Initiative we strive to ensure that businesses; owners and managers leverage on digitalization to improve their organization's efficiency, transparency, and brand dominance for maximum profit.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer (COO)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced Chief Operating Officer or COO (preferably a woman) to oversee our organization's ongoing operations and procedures.
- She will be the organization's second-in-command and responsible for the efficiency of the organization.
- The COO will be a key member of the senior management team, reporting to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
- She will have to maintain control of diverse operations of the organization, so we expect her to be an experienced and efficient leader.
- The goal of the COO position is to secure the functionality of the organization's vision to drive an extensive and sustainable growth.
- Overseeing the daily activities and administrative operations and improving operating procedures for optimal efficiency
- Assessing and enhancing the efficiency of internal and external operational processes
- Leading and motivating staff to achieve organisational objectives and get sponsorships/partnerships
- Overseeing the recruitment process to attract the best candidates and reduce employee turnover
- Mentoring and inspiring employees to key into the vision of management
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance by analysing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports to the CEO on all matters of importance
- Assist CEO in fundraising ventures
- Participate in expansion activities
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors
- Establishing policies that improve and promote organization’s vision and culture
- Evaluating organization’s performance and recommending strategies to improve results
- Collaborating with management and other stakeholders to raise funds and carry out other organization-expanding strategies
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications and experience.
- Candidates should also have excellent people skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethics.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st August, 2022.