Civil Engineer at Brilliant Performance Solutions Limited
Brilliant Performance Solutions Limited - Our client, a key player in the Construction Industry, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
The roles of this person include but not limited to the following:
- Coordinate with project manager and administer efficient working of construction process and monitor lifecycle of all projects and prepare all project controls and update as per requirement and document all processes.
- Provide technical support to all management processes and maintain and update all logs and document all estimates and change orders for vendors and perform quantity survey with help of different software and maintain compliance to an efficient project schedule.
- Prepare physical layout for all construction projects and coordinate with project manager to administer and maintain all contracts and purchase orders and prepare an effective work schedule.
- Oversee all engineering processes in construction projects and provide subject matter expertise as per requirement and perform regular tests on procedure to ensure compliance to all regulations and evaluate all designs and drawings before implementation.
- Identify and resolve all technical issues in construction process prepare an effective schedule and prepare appraisal reports to be submitted to construction manager and procure materials to prepare an effective construction schedule.
- Maintain knowledge on all contract terms and legal requirements for all construction projects to avoid any delay in projects and provide support to all work groups and participate in various actively to ensure completion for all projects.
- Evaluate all projects and recommend various cost savings methods for same and organize and attend various staff meetings on weekly basis.
- Manage and ensure all materials in compliance with required quality for all projects and prepare reports for all final project turn over and maintain records of all construction procedures and prepare progress reports for same.
- Design and maintain all construction technical catalogs and prepare supplier data and interpret all contract plans and specification and coordinate with all contractors to resolve issues in processes.
- The preferred candidates must have professional certifications (COREN / NSE) with a minimum experience of 10 years in the building construction industry.
- This person must be smart and intelligent and must be willing to work any where in the Country and outside the Country.
N150,000 - N250,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] or [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 17th May, 2023.