Civil Engineer at Proportion Construction Works Nigeria Limited
Proportion Construction and Dredge Works Nig. Limited is in the business of construction built on a foundation of hard work and dedication specializing in General Contracting, Construction Management, Design-Build, Consulting and Concrete. We diversify our strategy to span from Agency, Real Estate Development, Road/Rail and Bridge Construction to Dredging but we do so with a higher purpose. We maintain a commitment to integrity, collaboration, wisdom, quality, value, sustainability and safety. From coast-to-coast, we've staked our reputation on our ability to deliver on each of these and pledge to settle for nothing less.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil Engineer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely, and sustainable manner.
- Conduct on-site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings, and others).
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications.
- Assess potential risks, materials, and costs.
- Monitor progress and compile reports in project status.
- Manage budget and purchase equipment/materials.
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety, etc and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required.
- Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies.
- Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders.
- Handle over the resulting structures and services for use.
- B.Sc / HND Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Proven working experience in civil engineering.
- 5 - 10 years work experience.
- Project management and supervision skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- License of a professional engineer (If available).
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD, Civil 3D, or similar.
- Proficiency in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals, etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 4th October, 2021.