Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > IT and Telecoms > Client Service / Sales Officer at McOlay Concepts International Limited
Client Service / Sales Officer at McOlay Concepts International Limited
Jan 17, 2020, 9:27 AM
McOlay Concepts International Limited is a media and IT firm with the mandate of providing an excellent service in the area of Information Technology and Graphic Media. We are a team of passionate ICT enthusiasts individuals dedicated to making the internet a better place.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Service / Sales Officer Location: Abuja
- You will also be asked to work with sale team to identifier sales opportunities, analyse competition to create a plan for engagement, analyse and creates a plan for engaging the target market and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels.
- We are hiring for the post of a Client/Sales Officer to manage Client queries and complaints.
- Analyse and creates a plan for engaging the target market
- Analyse competition to create a plan for engagement
- Acknowledging and resolving Client complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of Client interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to Client inquiries.
- Communicating with Client through various channels.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the Client process.
- Ensure Client satisfaction and provide professional Client support.
- Support the sale team in sales presentations and innovative ideals.
- Be comfortable using computers.
- Have at list Three years’ experience working as client support/sale officer for an IT firm.
- Be fluent in English language (both writhing and speaking)
- Have great sense of dressing and must be good looking.
- Be a female.
- Reside in Abuja.
- Have HND, Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Management, Human Relations or equivalent.
- Have the ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume with soft copy of their passport to email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.Application Deadline 27th January, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts