Community Health Officer at Moment for Women Alliance
Moment for Women Alliance - We are registered women and girls' rights organization dedicated to advancing the human right of young women and girls in Nigeria. Since founded, we have positioned ourselves to secure protection for you women and girls' rights, end gender-based violence, and access to health with the focus on sexual and reproductive health services, policy advocacy & inclusive governance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Community Health Officer
Location: Sango Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are recruiting to fill the position of Community Health Officer. Interested candidates should possess a good working knowledge of community health program implementation, campaign, advocacy & community sensitization with excellent written and oral communication skills, Gender-based violence prevention, Sexual & reproductive health, health budget & policy advocacy.
- Candidates with proficiency in ICT, and conversant with health policies and women and girls human rights laws as well as working knowledge of Ms word, excel, PowerPoint, and internet-based applications such as Canva, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and google will be highly prioritized.
- The successful candidates will assist in designing and launching online and offline advocacy campaigns, community sensitization, stakeholder engagement, project implementation, monitoring & reporting, managing incoming and outgoing mails, launch regular social media campaigns
- Provide woman2woman counseling to women who are victims of GBV
- Liaise with partners, Government agencies on gender & development issues
- The ideal candidate must reside within the Sango Ota environs or be willing to relocate and must have experience in ICT skills, and internet-based applications.
- Assist in operational activities of our organization including Gender-based violence case findings, policy advocacy, budget monitoring & community mobilization
- Raise awareness to end GBV, promote women and girls health and economic and financial inclusion, and political participation
Skills / Education / Experience
- A Diploma or Degree in Community health or Nursing / Midwifery from a reputable institution
- At least 1 year of work experience.
- The candidate must have a good working knowledge of Computer skills & social media
- Good written and oral communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letters to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 14th February, 2022.