Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > IT and Telecoms > Computer Programmer Job in Oyo State at Afrihealth Initiative
Computer Programmer Job in Oyo State at Afrihealth Initiative
Dec 9, 2018, 3:08 AM
Afrihealth Initiative started operations in March, 2018 with interest in improving healthcare delivery in Africa. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Computer Programmer Location: Oyo Responsibilities
- Software Testing,
- Provide support to end-users
- Database querying and manipulation.
- Code Debugging ,
- Application Development, Configuration & deployment
- HND/B.Sc from any reputable university or polytechnic.
- Minimum of 2 years post qualification experience.
- Must be comfortable with Object Oriented Programming.
- Must be able to use at least one php framework. (E.g Yii2 , Sympony, Laravel, etc)
- Ability to program in other programming languages is an added advantage.
- Good Understanding of user experience architecture.
- Graphic design will be an added advantage.
- Effective use of front-end development frameworks will be an added advantage.
- Must be able to write programming instructions that are readable,logical and efficient.
- Must be able to design and implement a normalized database.
- Must be proficient with data manipulation and definition with MySql (E.g.Table, Joins, Views, Functions, Triggers, Stored Procedures, etc)
- Good command of php, Mysql, Ajax, JQuery, CSS, HTML5, bootstrap
- Not more than 28 years of age.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts