Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Content Writer at Bookminders Nigeria
Content Writer at Bookminders Nigeria
Mar 18, 2020, 4:07 PM
Bookminders Nigeria is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Writer Location: Lagos
- Additional tasks handled by a Content Writer may include analyzing marketing metrics and collaborating across departments in order to execute brand initiatives.
- Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication.
- If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you.
- Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
- Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- We are looking for a Content Writer to join our team and enrich our products with new ideas, guides and marketing copy.
- A Content Writer handles the ideation and creation of compelling content including website copy, white papers, blog posts, social media content, video content and product/service descriptions.
- A Content Writer is responsible for adding value by actively engaging customers/stakeholders and maintaining a cohesive brand voice.
- To develop content that accurately reflects company ideals, content writers often research the material they need to write each article or product description.
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Excellent writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to consistently meet tight deadlines
- B.Sc in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field.
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Strict adherence to the style guides of each company and their policies for publication
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary.
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management
- Impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.Application Deadline 25th March, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts