Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > IT and Telecoms > C & I Leasing Plc Job Recruitment
C & I Leasing Plc Job Recruitment
Mar 3, 2020, 12:51 PM
C & I Leasing Plc - Our client in the Telecoms industry is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Coordinator, Demand Management Location: Lagos
- We seek to hire a Coordinator demand Personnel who will work closely with the Information Technology(IT) department.
- Capacity and resource management skills towards managing internal capacity for demand delivery
- High-level understanding of the telecoms enterprise architecture.
- Measure progress per work stream and team members against weekly targets and deliverable.
- Schedule and track quality assurance reviews and assist with formal project success reviews.
- Organize and facilitate meetings, sessions and workshops and document minutes of meetings, weekly reports or any other reports identified as relevant to the demands.
- Prepare and circulate status update reports.
- Assist with negotiating and administering supplier contracts and service level agreements and build good working and professional relationship with suppliers and subcontractors.
- Provide insight into essential demand metrics, monitor and execute SLAs to stakeholders.
- Keep abreast of business process changes and communicate these to team members.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with VB and values.
- Develop reports as required by the IT Demand Manager
- Build and maintain relationships within and outside IT
- Support the IS Demand Manager in demand delivery to meet KPIs.
- To provide comprehensive assistance in projects/demands initiation, planning, execution, control and closure to facilitate IT projects/demands related activities
- Assist with demand delivery within budget (time and financial) and within defined quality criteria.
- Provide Demand Manager with up-to-date financial position on all projects.
- Assist in compiling project charter including projecting project scope, problem statement and goal statement.
- Assist with demand planning in line with recommended tool sets.
- Ensure adherence to all PSCOM processes towards delivering demands
- Develop execution plans for all assigned demands
- Track demand activities in compliance with planning guidelines and plans.
- Co-ordinate input and maintains plans throughout demand life cycle.
- Gather demand status and assist in providing with up to date information on all demands (where applicable) to Demand Manager.
- Track and monitor identified risks and proactively escalate risks in accordance with related escalation rules (where applicable) and procedures.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Suites (PowerPoint, Excel, Word etc.).Microsoft networking MCITP major in Active Directory
- Good communication skills; excellent business writing skills.
- Project management (Planning, executing, controlling & costing)
- Certified information system auditing CISA (Inspecting and Tracking operational policy)
- First Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer/Software/ Electrical / Electronic Engineering and any related discipline.
- Membership of relevant professional body
- Minimum of three years post NYSC experience in similar role (experience in telecommunications is an added advantage).
Job Title: Patrol Supervisor Location: Lagos
Job SummaryApplication Deadline 5th March, 2020.
- Ensure that the operational vehicle is working at optimal condition at all times.
- Conduct preliminary investigations of incidents and prepare initial incident reports, prior to arrival of investigators.
- Assist in the evacuation of buildings or areas during emergency situations.
- Perform special event assignments, such as end of year party
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Drive and Supervise Patrol Team comprising of Patrol Vehicle and Armed Escort Policemen
- Oversee activities of policemen deployed and make them conform to acceptable standard.
- Act as First responder to Incidents, accidents, medical emergency until appropriate authority arrives.
- Undertake and supervise journey management for assigned staff.
- Minimum of Ordinary National Diploma (OND), Lower Credit
- First Degree in any discipline (Added Advantage).
- Previous training in security related skills.
- Spy Police Training certification (Added Advantage).
- Qualification as a driver with valid Nigerian Driver’s License
- Defensive and Offensive Driving Training Certifications.
- Basic Investigative skills and techniques.
- Effective verbal communication skills.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Interpersonal relationship skills.
- Ability to effectively drive and maintain security patrol vehicle fitted with communication equipment.
- Knowledge of security practices and law enforcement principles required.
- Ability to use Microsoft Word and Excel on the computer.
- Shift schedule (Day/Night Driving)
- Working during public holidays and festival period
- Security work environment-Regimented.
- Requires lots of travelling
- Working with armed Police officers
- Emergency response call out
Job Title: Factory Worker and Machine Operator Location: Sagamu, Ogun
- Prevent breakage & damage by appropriately arranging articles in containers.
- Sorting and packing products.
- Cleaning and maintaining work areas.
- Perform inspection and Selection of products with appropriate scanners and machines
- Operate machinery, pallet jack and forklift for maintenance purposes as & when required.
- Execute packaging of products in standard boxes & containers for storage & shipment purposes.
- SSCE / Trade Test / OND.
- At least 2 years extensive experience in complete manufacturing and construction aid activities.
- Must be flexible with time and ready to do rotations/ shift.
- Must pay attention to details,listen and deliver on numbers as required
- Must be ready to concentrate on jobs when on duty
- Must show physical strength and stamina.
- Operational knowledge of repair operations including welding, soldering & forklifting
- Profound knowledge of electrical, mechanical & pneumatic machine operations
- Follow health and safety procedures and to report same.
- Ability to accomplish tasks that require flexibility & resistance like climbing, twisting & casting
- Must be able to work as a good team member
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.Application Deadline 6th March, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts