Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > IT and Telecoms > Corporate Sales Executive at SENRI Limited
Corporate Sales Executive at SENRI Limited
Feb 14, 2020, 1:40 PM
SENRI Limited is a mobile and web-based app for Sales Automation of manufacturers and distributors.
We are recruiting to fill the position of: Job Title: Corporate Sales Executive Location: Lagos
Job Description We are looking for a leader to cultivate and build relationships with enterprise customers. Our mobile-based sales automation system, SENRI, is aiming at changing way they work at enterprises and strengthening distribution networks in Africa. Starting from 2015, we have been successful in development of the service and acquisition of customers in Kenya, Uganda and Nigeria, with a multi-national team from Kenya, DRC, Uganda and Japan. For expanding our business in Nigeria, we need you now. Scope of Work:
- Cultivate a market in the areas of manufacturing and distribution:
- Search and contact new customers in the areas of manufacturers and distributors
- Arrange meeting with new customer
- Generate leads from various sources (directory, reference,market search, etc.)
- Run effective cold calling to get meetings with new customer
- Lead customer in manufacturing and distributing companies to decide starting our services
- Run presentation and product demo at the meeting
- Plan how to close customers and agree on term based on the initial calls and meetings
- Let directors make decision to start a project
- A goal-oriented and dedicated team member
- Flexible in working with a small multi-national team
- Applicants must not be less than 20 years
- 1-3 years of experience in B2B sales
- ICT business background is plus
- Self-motivated to keep improving the way of work
- Probationary period will be 3-6 months
- Long-term employment decision to be made by the end of this period.
- Working hour: 8:30-17:30
- Working day: Monday - Friday
- Compensation to be discussed based on his/her capability and experience
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (with your Name as the Title), Date of birth (DD/MM/YYYY) and Final Academic Background to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Application for Corporate Sales Executive" as the subject of the email. Application Deadline 29th February, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts