Credit Controller at NCR Corporation
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail and hospitality industries. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with 36,000 employees globally. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Controller
Job Code: R0116118
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
Position Summary & Key Areas of Responsibility
- Review payment terms in SLA & Purchase orders from customers and ensure compliance;
- Timely issuance of invoices to customer in line with terms in SLAs, Pos and other arrangements with customer- Trade or non-trade
- Follow up on account receivable collections.
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to develop, organize and complete large-scale projects, passion for continuous process improvements;
- Prepare periodic collection outlook and ensure its accomplishment in partnership with business units;
- File the accounting documents and enter the accounting information in ERP as may be required from time to time;
- Provide the financial management with reports.
- Maintain adequate record of all customer receivables and outstanding.
- Relates and reconcile account receivables with customers;
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly collection reports for review with FC;
- Ensure timely collections and elimination of CH and service suspension with any customer on ground of collections;
- Proficient in MS Office, especially in Excel;
- Adequate experience required.
- Accounting certification will be considered as an advantage.
- Fluent in English and good interpersonal relationship.
- University Degree or its equivalent.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity and equal employment opportunity.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law.
- NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential.
- We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
- Offers of employment are conditional upon passage of screening criteria applicable to the job