Crew Doctor at United Geophysical (Nigeria) Limited
United Geophysical (Nigeria) Limited is Nigeria's oldest oil service company having began operations in the western Niger Delta in the early 1960’s and incorporated as a limited liability company in 1971. The company has over 50 years of continuous operations specialising in land and swamp 2D, 3D and 4D seismic data acquisition and has conducted seismic surveys for all the major oil companies operating in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Crew Doctor
- Responding to patients’ medical problems by referring to their history, carrying out diagnosis, treatment, counseling, and referral, where necessary.
- Ordering lab tests and interpreting the test results.
- Promoting health education in conjunction with other health professionals.
- Meeting targets set by the government for specified treatments, e.g. child immunization.
- Keeping up-to-date with medical developments, treatment, and medication.
- Maintaining confidentiality and impartiality at all times.
- Collecting, recording, and maintaining sensitive patient information such as examination results, medical history, and reports.
- Explaining procedures or prescribed treatments to patients.
- Liaising with medical professionals in the community and hospitals.
- Degree in Medicine / Medical License (essential).
- 3 years of experience practicing as a primary care doctor.
- Excellent decision-making skills and communication.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Compassionate nature with the ability to make patients feel at ease.
- Great management and leadership skills.
- Fantastic counseling and listening skills.
- Superb organizational and time management skills.
N300,000 - N400,000 Salary Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 10th December, 2022.