CS Sales Manager at Jumia Nigeria
Jumia is Africa's leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: CS Sales Manager
- Provide detailed and accurate sales Analytics and forecasts for the team
- Tracking sales Team KPI on daily, weekly and monthly basis, sending performance report to management.
- Setting individual sales targets within the sales team.
- Ensure the right staffing count is done in CS sales to efficiently manage cost and productivity.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Management of day to day operations of CS sales.
- Oversee the sales team to ensure targets and standards are met by holding daily briefing with team to set objectives for the day and monitor progress regularly.
- Devises strategies and techniques necessary for achieving the sales targets.
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Access current team processes and procedures, identify opportunities for improvement and implement them.
- Plan and coordinate training programs for cs sales staff.
- Growth of CS sales share of business
- CPO reduction
- NMV, Net order meeting set commercial target.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- Results-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Deep understanding of CRM systems and best practices
- Proficient in Microsoft Office especially excel or google sheet
- 5 years of experience in sales with past experience in Tele-sales or banking sales.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to lead a team to meet targets.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Experience setting sales goals.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment.
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African ecommerce sector.
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply