Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > IT and Telecoms > Current Recruitment at ipNX Nigeria Limited, 24th May, 2019
Current Recruitment at ipNX Nigeria Limited, 24th May, 2019
May 24, 2019, 10:16 AM
ipNX Nigeria Limited is an integrated info-communications company focused on providing every person, every home and every business in Nigeria with world-class information, communication and entertainment services. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Experience Executive Job ID: 62 Location: Lagos Department: Customer Experience & Advocacy Function: Improve overall service experience across the customer journey map & life cycle Reporting to: Customer Experience Co-ordinator Travel Frequency: N/APurpose of the Job
- To collate & analyze data to develop strategies and techniques that will improve customer experience,to monitor & track service initiatives from initiation ,planning completion to implementation and train , monitor & ensure consistency in service standards in ipNX.
- Customer Experience Management
- Customer Experience Training & Quality Assurance
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Minimum 2.2/Upper Credit, Bachelor’s degree in Social science or related field.
- Minimum of 1 year of varied experience in Telecoms/Database Management and Customer Service Management.
- Strong working knowledge of survey & analytical tools.
- Customer Obssessed
- Data analytics
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Nimble Learning
- Ensures Accountability
- Drives Engagement
- Drives Vision & Purpose
- Can Multi-task
Job Title: Network Support Engineer Job ID: 44 Location: Garki, Abuja Department: Group Infrastructure Unit Function: Network Implementation & Support Reporting to: Regional Head, Implementation & Support Travel Frequency: OccasionallyPurpose of the Job
- To improve on the SLAs with customers by reducing the MTTR which will translate to improve service to customers.
- Provision of support to corporate and retail clients, in the form of timely fault diagnosis and resolution.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting of the core network with the aim of proffering quick and accurate resolution to core network problems.
- Managing Pre-Installation procedures (site survey), and actual installation, integration and maintenance of microwave radio links (point-to-point, point-to-multipoint and NLOS).
- Establishing and managing end-to-end connectivity for banks and other corporate bodies.
- Installation, configuration and integration of new clients into the network.
- Providing adequate back-end support for field engineers.
- Minimum 2.2/Upper Credit Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering /Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
- Professional Qualification: CCNA, CCNP
- Minimum of 1 year experience.
- Customer Focus
- Tech savvy
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Nimble Learning.
Job Title: System Analyst/Developer - OSS/BSS Job ID: 40 Location: Lagos Department: Information Systems and Technology Function: System Analysis and development Reporting to: Head, Information Systems & Technology Travel Frequency: Occasional Purpose of the Job
- Primary responsibility for the development and support of the OSS/BSS platform and its integration with other systems and applications.
- Develop and build software and applications
- Ensure feasibility and usefulness of projects
- Minimum 2.1/Upper Credit Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Computer Information Systems or related field or a combination of related experience and education.
- Hands-on experience with Perl programming, Linux, Postgres RDBMS, and Apache web server required
- Demonstrated experience developing database- driven web applications using PHP, Python, Ruby on Rails, or Java, a plus
- Previous experience in Telco OSS/BSS software, such as Freeside and FreeRadius, a big advantage
- Strong integration skills
- Good understanding of web application development using HTTP REST, software standards, software development life cycle and methodologies
- Knowledge of software development process, quality control, and impact assessment
- Demonstrated knowledge in mobile platforms, internet technologies and user interface
- Experience working in a multi-platform (LINUX, Mac-OS and Windows) environment. Experience working with version control systems (Subversion, Git)
- Strong team player
- Ability to mentor less experienced engineers
- Solid problem solver
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new tool sets, technology and concepts
- Proven ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple projects effectively, deal with changing priorities, and to meet deadlines in a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to present information and ideas clearly and succinctly and to explain various application software and hardware to end users
Application Deadline 31st July, 2019.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts