Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Power / Steel / Energy > Current Recruitment at Mosra Enerji Nigeria Limited
Current Recruitment at Mosra Enerji Nigeria Limited
Feb 21, 2018, 7:01 PM
Mosra Enerji Nigeria Limited has been a market leader in energy transmission and distribution in Nigeria since 2010. Over our few years of operations, we have expanded our capacity to undertake and deliver projects in Nigeria and other parts of Africa utilising our local strengths. We employ energy professionals who have worked with both private and public sector power/energy companies . We understand the technical and commercial demands facing the global energy market - increasing regulatory scrutiny, volatility in price and demand, and a growing demand for alternative energy sources. We bring this industry insight to bear in our technical service delivery. Mosra Enerji Limited is seeking experienced professionals to urgently fill the following positions: Job Title: ELECTRICAL ENGINEER Job Requirements and Duties:
- Must have a minimum of B.Sc / B.Eng in Electrical Engineering.
- Must be COREN
- Must have a minimum of 7-10 years’ experience.
- Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
- Confirms system's and components' capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties.
- Develops electrical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
- Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for building and assembling electrical components; soliciting observations from operators.
- Assures product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities.
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with Federal and State regulations.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting repair service.
- Maintains product data base by writing computer programs; entering data.
- Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Electronic Systems, Electronics Troubleshooting, Electronic Testing Design, Project Management, Quality Focus, Database Design, Analyzing Information, Reporting Research Results, Attention to Detail, Emphasizing Excellence, Innovation
- Must have a minimum of B.Sc. Degree in Geology.
- Must be COMEG registered.
- Must have a minimum of 7-10 years’ experience in reconnaissance survey, coal stratigraphy and geology, data acquisition and mapping.
- Must be familiar with the Nigerian Mining Act.
- Preference will be given to applicants from these areas.
- Knowledge of blasting and drilling • Knowledge in geotechnical • Engineering geologist knowledge • Exploration methods and basic knowledge in mapping and exploration campaigns • Basic mining knowledge (crushing, screening etc.) • Quarry production and crushing operations • OHS&E and Mining Legislation
- Willingness to work on field and with team • Ability to work under pressure • Orientation to development • Analytical Thinking • Accuracy and details orientation • Decision Making and Problem Solving • Planning & Organizing
- Must have a minimum of HND in Mechanical Engineering.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 7 - 10years’ experience in concrete batching experience in concrete ready mix.
- Must be COREN
- Vast in all aspects of concrete batching technology, equipment, methods and safety is required.
- Working computer knowledge; including applicable Microsoft software.
- Candidate must have excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Oversee all plant operations; coordinate and monitor daily work load throughout the plant; monitor plant cleanliness.
- Oversee all electromechanical maintenance and mobilizing of the mobile concrete batch plant.
- Ensure that all products meet 100% total quality requirements; take samples and test as necessary; ensure all equipment is working properly; complete all required reports timely and accurately; inform proper personnel of any quality problems that need resolving.
- Maintain adequate levels of all supplies and products.
- Maintain accurate and current reports as required.
- Ensure that all company safety regulations and policies are followed at ALL times.
- Ensure that all company environmental regulations and policies are followed.
- Requirements Analysis, Design Skills, Presenting Technical Information, Equipment Maintenance, Conceptual Skills, Quality Focus, General Consulting Skills, Control Engineering, Production Planning, Technical Zeal, Job Knowledge
- Must have a minimum of SSCE.
- Must have a minimum of 4-7 years’ industry experience.
- Must be able to work with a team.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and Trades Test.
- Operate batch machinery and prepare construction materials such as to mix, crush, segregate different ingredients like asphalt, sand, stone, naphtha etc. and set up the configuration to regulate flow of raw materials, temperature and pressure at prescribed levels.
- Make adjustments to several machinery parts like conveyors, pumps, motors, levers, shakers, agitators, pipelines etc.
- Make certain that the machinery is cleaned and repaired regularly so as to maintain its efficiency
- Test sample sand confirm consistency with the quality standards in respect of viscosity, acidity, texture, dryness, properties, chemical composition
- Operate the batch machinery to heat, dry, mix, crush and carry out other manufacturing processes
- Make certain the raw materials are mixed in proportionate quantities to ensure quality end product
- Report of any breakdowns, mechanical issues or any other required repairs as soon as they occur
- Weight the raw materials before production and the processed materials after production and accordingly make entries in the log book
- Monitor, review all plant stock levels on a regular basis.
- Communicate continuously with Supply Chain department as to the requirements for the following day.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts