Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Hospitality / Travel / Tourism > Current Recruitment In A Reputable Restaurant
Current Recruitment In A Reputable Restaurant
Aug 14, 2018, 6:40 PM
A first of its kind Restaurant in Lekki, Lagos Nigeria requires the services of suitable experienced qualified candidates with high level personality and good communication skills to occupy the position below: Job Title: Technical Manager Location: Lekki, Lagos Expectations
- Ensure smooth daily operation, direct maintenance staff and repairs. Manage, Coach and develop high performing maintenance team.
- Create an efficient and user-manual based preventive maintenance schedule for all electrical and mechanical installation.
- Coordinating, supervision and inspecting.
- Schedule inspection and surprise inspection
- Bachelor Degree in Building Engineering with 8 - 10 years experience
- Must be presentable, smart, patience and attentive. Must have clear communication skills, Ability to use positive language and to ‘mad’ customers.
- B.Sc or HND with minimum of 3 - 5 years experience
- Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures. Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks and must be familiar with industry’s best practices with good knowledge of various Foods.
- 8 - 10 years exceptional culinary experience, strong leadership and communication skills.
- Elegance in food presentation, eye for details and sound financial knowledge.
- Presentable, Smart with outgoing personality.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment, to perform job functions with attention to details, speed and accuracy
- Matured with strong personality, must have a high level of sanitation and cleanliness with 5 years experience
- Excellent knowledge of mixing, garnishing and serving drinks.
- Must be able to create classic and innovative drinks, exceeding customers’ needs and expectations.
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to keep the bar organised, stocked and clean with relevant training certificate
- Understanding of IT principles and an ability to communicate technical concepts effectively to a varied audience.
- Strong sense of discretion and confidentiality
- Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering with 2 years work experience
- Candidates are expected to be familiar with maintenance of electrical systems such as distribution board, electrical panel etc.
- Basic understanding of generator set system, ability to troubleshoot and carry out maintenance/repair
- Minimum of 5 years experience in property maintenance with HND/Trade Test in Electrical Maintenance
- Interprets blueprints and building specifications to map layout for pipes, drainage systems, and other plumbing materials.
- Minimum of 5 years experience with relevant training certificate.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts