Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > IT and Telecoms > Current Vacancies at ETX-Nigeria, 17th July, 2019
Current Vacancies at ETX-Nigeria, 17th July, 2019
Jul 17, 2019, 7:16 PM
Electronic Transcripts and Documents Exchange in Nigeria (ETX-NG) is the name given to the Electronic Academic Document Exchange and Certificate Verification System for Nigeria owned by ETX Solutions Nigeria Limited. It is a technology platform, acting as a electronic and transcript clearing house, exchange and a certificate verification system that will allow schools of education, polytechnics, colleges, and universities in Nigeria and abroad to send and receive transcripts between each other as well as provide certificate verification data to corporate organisations in a secure, trusted environment. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Business Development Analyst Location: Abuja Job Summary
- Business Development Analysts would be required to create financial models, communicate with current and prospective clients, generate pitch decks and identify new business opportunities.
- We are looking to employ a business development professional that will have three primary responsibilities.
- Identify new sales lead.
- Pitch products and/or services
- Maintain fruitful relationships with existing customers
- Generating Leads
- Researching organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Making sales
- Social communication - from simple chats on the phone to lunches, periodic newsletters and events or conferences you will be required to keep customers happy.
- Documentation is also a big part of the work as you will be required to write reports and provide feedback to upper management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or any related course.
- Adept knowledge in MS Word, PowerPoint and knowledge.
- Good community relationship
- Capable of Developing and meeting sales goals
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
- Maintaining Existing Relationships.
- Customers first point of contact
- Responding to customers inquiries via the live chat and WhatsApp forums
- Assist customers both online and physically in selecting the right services that best fits their needs
- Ensuring all unassigned tickets and tawk offline messages are answered accordingly and forwarded appropriately.
- Acknowledging and resolving customers complaints where necessary
- Ensuring E-receive transcript request are dealt with Updating the CRM.
- B.Sc. in any Social Science related course
- Must have good command of English language both Written and Verbal
- Computer Skills
- Be Empathetic, Kind and courteous.
- Must have CRM Training or any related.
- The Online Marketer will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies for the business's social media sites.
- This might include blogging, creating social media profiles, managing regular posts and responding to customers
- Strategic Planning and management of our website and social media handles.
- Coordinate the Social media handles in line with the organisation’s events and calendar.
- Research and present reports on key trends and audience insights
- Manage, track, and grow the company's presence on all social media platforms
- Communicate regularly with followers.
- Contribute to the strategic development and driving of new business initiatives
- Stay on top of current design trends.
- Generate digital media to boost Brand loyalty.
- Create and implement online marketing strategies to increase sales and revenue for the firm.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or any related course of study.
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Excellent writing, editing photo/video/text, presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social and creative analytics tools knowledge
- Mastery of online marketing and the major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Basic knowledge of video and photo editing software tools
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO is an advantage
- Pays attention to detail.
- Community Management.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts