Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Professional Bodies / Associations > Current Vacancies at InvoizPAID Nigeria, 18th March, 2019
Current Vacancies at InvoizPAID Nigeria, 18th March, 2019
Mar 18, 2019, 8:25 AM
Seedstars - Our client, InvoizPAID Nigeria is a high growth portfolio company of Seedstars, focusing on SME lending in all areas. Our vision is to become the leading champion in SME lending for the common man in Nigeria while developing revolutionary fin-tech products that will change the whole conservative lending industry. Being a part of this ambitious project is what drives us every day and makes us achieve the best results for our clients and reach our ambitious goals. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: (Junior) Loan Underwriter Location: Lagos, Nigeria Job Type: Full Time About the Job
- As a (Junior) Loan Underwriter (m/f), you are responsible for a portfolio of Nigerian SME customers. You will have the primary responsibility for loan quality and compliance.
- You will ensure that approved loans meets regulatory requirements, internal Lending Policy and Standard Operation Procedures (SOP's).
- Underwrites loans requests in a manner that is compliant with internal Lending Policies, SOP's, including guidelines. .
- Decide regularly which loans may be terminated and supervise the termination process.
- When necessary assists in processing applications by performing processing functions including Member contact updates, third party communication, and other processing or loan closing tasks.
- Ensures that Loan Operating System (LOS) is updated in all required areas on a daily basis.
- Work closely with our Legal Department and Risk Management.
- Improve our internal and external processes.
- Ensures that loan turnaround times for period from receipt of completed application to credit approval then funding are met.
- Underwriting loans.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in banking / finance / receivables management.
- Very good knowledge of evaluating the risk requirements of SME loans and develop the risk management plan in accordance with the contract requirements in liaison with the Business Development Manager.
- Can perform quantitative analysis in accordance with the Risk Management Plan; cost and schedule risk analysis.
- Professional level using Microsoft Excel.
- Able to identify and analyze risk associated with multitude of exposures.
- Teamwork as well as the ability and willingness to find your way around in a dynamic environment.
- E-commerce experience is an added advantage.
- Ability to spot loan discrepancies.
- A steep learning curve in an innovative industry; including plenty of responsibility and conceptual freedom.
- Extensive learning opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Fast track leadership opportunities in line with performance.
- An international team of experts who inspire and support you.
- Regular get-togethers, team building events, barbecues, and parties
- Typical Start-up perks: flexible working hours, company healthcare plan, pension scheme, etc.
Job Title: Credit Recovery & Verification Officer Location:Lagos, Nigeria Job Type: Full Time The Job
- We are currently looking for a Loan Recovery & Verification Officer to join our team in Lagos, Nigeria.
- If you are ready for a new challenge that will not only impact the lives of many people in your country but make you grow as a person and in the business, if you are ambitious enough to be part of a very selective A-team and be part of a fast-growing business, then this is the right position! Amongst many exciting challenges:
- The role requires working closely with the collections and business development team to provide on-the-ground operational field support in terms of loan/ debt recovery as well as verification of loan requester at invoizPAID.
- This role may also require other tasks in other departments which will expose you to what they do thereby expanding your experience on the job.
- You will basically focus on; debt recovery, locating clients on the phone or physical location, advising customers on loan repayment management, preparing monitoring reports, manage customer portfolio.
- Smart and teachable.
- Degree in related discipline.
- 1-2 years post NYSC experience in a debt recovery role; preferable with financial services or microfinance.
- Basic mathematics and analytical skills required, as well as investigative and persuasive skills.
- Knowledgeable of recovery best practice and approach.
- Effective communication and reporting skills required.
- Attractive salary.
- Exposure to a multinational company.
- Join a team of young and passionate individuals.
- Opportunities to network with Leaders and other professionals in the industry.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply Note: We are an equal opportunity employer and since we have more than 30 nationalities represented in our company, we truly value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts