Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Current Vacancies In A Renowned FMCG Company
Current Vacancies In A Renowned FMCG Company
Jan 6, 2019, 10:30 PM
First Excelsia Professional Services Limited - Our client, a key distributor for FMCG is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below: Job Title: Account Officer Location: Lagos Job Description
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for keeping up-to-date account records and overseeing smooth transactions with clients.
- Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles.
- Process invoices, record payments and track expenses of the organization.
- Collect, analyze and summarize account information.
- Send bills to customers, process funds and interact with collection agencies.
- Solve problems that occur when accounting numbers are not in sync.
- Keep information confidential and secure them with database backups.
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation.
- Maintain digital and physical records of invoices and contracts.
- Create and monitor internal auditing procedures.
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures.
- 1 year experience in a similar role
- First degree in Accounting from a recognized institution
- Professional certification is an added advantage.
- Present, promote and sell products using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Minimum qualification is OND
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic arithmetic skills
- Must be target driven and persuasive.
- Very smart, vibrant and proactive.
- Candidates who possess a valid driver’s license and reside around Agege, Berger and Ikeja axis would be preferred.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts