Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Pharmaceutical > Current Vacancies In A Reputable Pharmaceutical Firm
Current Vacancies In A Reputable Pharmaceutical Firm
Dec 10, 2018, 10:27 AM
Vincintoire Limited -Our client in the pharmaceutical industry in Lekki/Ajah urgently requires the services of: Job Title: Strategic Sales & Marketing Executive. Location: Lagos
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities.
- Prepare reports to include daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual Sales reports
- Follow up, negotiate, win the customer and win the business
- Customer Relationship management
- Responsible for ensuring monthly/quarterly/yearly targets are achieved
- Responsible for Developing own territory, cold calls , sales plan , meeting and exceeding sales target.
- Account Ownership of Hospitals , HMO , Corporate Organisations
- Drive Prescription from Local Hosptals / fufilment centres
- Account qualification and Ownership
- B.Sc or HND Sales/Marketing
- Minimum of 2:1 University degree
- 2- 5 years working in Similar Environment
- Professional qualifications is an added advantage
- The ideal candidate should be organized, focused and detailed oriented with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Trains medical personnel on device purpose and proper effective usage, Install, maintain and service biomedical equipment as necessary
- Ensure all biomedical equipment is safe and effective and take action to change and improve it if necessary
- Develop and technically support Life Technologies business line
- Develop budgets, estimate labour, material and costs of services for Life-Tech instruments line
- Direct and co-ordinate the installation, configuration, qualification (IQOQ), testing and commissioning of all Life-Tech instruments.
- HND/Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Masters in Electrical/Electronics Engineering is an added advantage.
- 3-5 years relevant experience in the biomedical field.
- Preferably candidates that resides in Lekki/Ajah.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts