Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > IT and Telecoms > Customer / Business Support Officer at EazyBiz Nigeria
Customer / Business Support Officer at EazyBiz Nigeria
Jul 14, 2020, 7:48 PM
EazyBiz provides solutions that enable Small and Medium scale enterprises increase profits and be more efficient. We offer payment solutions and business automation tools that make business more fun.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer / Business Support Officer Location: Lagos
- Receive incoming calls / emails and provide information / solutions for customers
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Must live around the Ajah / Lekki Axis
- Must be articulate Able to respond to emails fluently
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- HND, OND or B.Sc qualification.
- Good comprehension / Analytical skills
- Computer Literate, must have knowledge of using the web browser, Microsoft word and excel
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
Salary N40,000 / N50,000 monthly (revised pay in 3months).
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mailApplication Deadline 17th July, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts