Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answers
End Police brutality in Nigeria. #EndSARSJobs > Real Estate > Customer Care Officer at Virgin Landmarts Limited
Customer Care Officer at Virgin Landmarts Limited
Jul 30, 2020, 9:42 PM
Virgin-landmarts is a Nigerian real estate company headquartered in Lagos. Established to solve the dearth in global housing ownership as well adding value to individual and organization on a timely and consistent basis. Our core business include Real Estate, Building construction with modern architectural design and property management. We are a team of highly skilled professionals, trained and equipped with the necessary tools to distinguish ourselves in the Real Estate industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Care Officer Location: Lagos
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Generate sales leads
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- First degree from a reputable university
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Customer Care Officer
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Candidates must reside around Ojo, Festac Town, Mile 2, Ago, Satellite Town, Iyanoba, and its environs.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
Remuneration Salary + Benefit + Incentive
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org the Job Title as the subject of the email.Application Deadline 12th August, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts