Customer Experience Officer at CreditClan Technology Limited
Jan 14, 2021, 6:03 PM
CreditClan is a full Technology Company with the sole mission of solving all credit problems in Africa. With a deliberate design to remove the burden of technology and related operations from the credit circle, we are well suited to businesses and individuals who desire to scale their credit operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Experience Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Managelargeamounts of incoming calls.
- Generate sales leads.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Meet personal/customer service teamsales targets and call handling quotas.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritizes, and manages time effectively.
- First degree.
- At least 2 years work experience.
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Officer.
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 15th February, 2021.