Customer Service Associate at Advanced Safety Links
Advanced Safety Links is an organisation that is into construction, building of new houses, sales of properties and innovation of houses; an Estate Management / Consulting Firm that was incorporated in Lagos Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Associate
Employment Type: Full-time
We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative to:
- Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods / tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- High School Diploma, Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree
- 0 - 2 years work experience
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
N45,000 - N55,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 31st October, 2021.