Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Real Estate > Customer Service Executive recruitment at Revolutionplus Property Development Company Limited
Customer Service Executive recruitment at Revolutionplus Property Development Company Limited
May 19, 2020, 1:48 AM
Revolutionplus Property Development Company Limited is the leading real estate company in Nigeria with a vision to be the foremost real estate company in Sub-Saharan Africa as well as the world. We have been in business for over 5 years and we have 5 branches within and outside Nigeria. We pride ourselves in excellence, integrity and timely delivery. We strongly believe that our employees are our best asset and as such we take very good care of their careers and life while with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Executive Location: Lagos, Lekki Branch
- We are looking for a Customer Service Executive to handle our customer service operations at our Lekki Branch.
- Promptly and cordially, answer the corporate phone lines within your responsibility area.
- Screen, route and refer calls to the appropriate person or voicemail, in a professional manner.
- Promptly and courteously welcome visitors and provide requested information and/or direct them to the proper person or department.
- Maintain strict client and program confidentiality.
- Ensure that the reception area is always neat and well organized
- Good knowledge and use of Microsoft office packages.
- Provide general support as directed by supervisor.
- Review incoming mails and distribute them in accordance with established corporate procedures.
- Prompt processing and dispatch of outgoing mails for all departments.
- Any other duties as may be assigned to you from time to time by management.
- Should be good looking and have a good fashion sense(Female Preferably)
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree (Second class Upper) from a reputable University.
- Must be living in Lekki environs.
- Should be a well-trained and preferably a certified Customer Service Executive
- Prior Experience working with real estate companies will be an added advantage.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Must have had 2-5 years post NYSC Experience, handling clients interface and the front desk.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail. Note: Do not apply for this role if you do not have the above stated requirementsApplication Deadline 22nd May, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts