Customer Service Officer at Georges Memorial Medical Centre
Georges Memorial Medical Centre is one of the most modern, high technology private hospitals in Nigeria.Since 2006 we have continued to deliver first class healthcare for women and children. Our specialties are fertility management, Assisted Conception, Endoscopic surgery, General Gynaecology, Obstetrics and Paediatrics. We achieve this by the relentless effort of our highly skilled and committed staff.
We strive to provide a positive experience for all our patients, making every effort to ensure their stay with us, is as comfortable as possible, through our expertise and technologically advanced environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
- The Customer Service Officer will serve as a central point of contact and communication for patients, and members of healthcare team.
- Addresses a broad spectrum of needs, and/or concerns in a professional, friendly and efficient manner.
- Answer the telephone
- Make and confirm appointments
- Relay information to appropriate departments and personnel using established communication channels and procedures.
- Maintain patient’s files and ensure that all records are updated as at when due
- Sorting out patient files booked for the day before they come and giving them a reminder call
- Ensure that the lounge is clean, the seats are arranged and the Air conditioners are working properly
- Handle registration of patients
- On a daily basis, have a record of all patients that visited, making note of any special requirements they may have
- Respond to customer requests and questions regarding services, account information, next appointments, etc.
- Respond to the needs of the patients by ensuring immediate action
- Follow up on patients to ensure that all of their needs are met and their experience in the facility is positive
- Liaise with the various departments to ensure that patients receive appropriate non-medical services
- B.Sc qualification
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- At least 2 years of proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
- Previous experience in a Hospital is an added advantage
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with Electronic Medical Record or other CRM systems
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 3rd December, 2021.