Customer Service Representative at Pharm Outsourcing
Pharm outsourcing is a full-service Business Development Consulting that specialize in employees empowerment, recruitment / human resources, agro services and entrepreneurship training and development and we achieve these through our highly experienced professionals. We provide leading-edge management strategy and HR infrastructure support. We relief you of managing your employees through human resource or staff outsourcing, grooming them to be productive and align them with the culture of the organization to achieve the set goals and objectives. We help to match talents with openings, train and manage them using technology and competent hands. At pharm outsourcing, we meet clients business needs with high level of Professionalism, Integrity and Commitment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Ogba, Agege and Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls.
- Generate sales leads.
- Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction.
- There is no specific educational qualification required, we are mostly concern about who has the skills to do the job. Hence, candidates can apply irrespective of their academic qualifications, provided they have the required skill to write and speak good English
- 1 - 5 years experience.
- Customer service.
- Attention to detail.
- People oriented.
- Problem solving Skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Adaptability Skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Computer skills.
- Persuasion skills.
- Willingness and ability to learn
- Product knowledge.
- Quality focus.
- Market knowledge.
- Documentation skills.
- Listening skills.
- Phone skills.
- Conflict resolution.
- Positive attitude.
N75,000 - N100,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 13th August, 2021.