Customer Service Representative at TechBango
TechBango is a communication and technology firm that specializes in creating bespoke digital solutions for visionary clients. Being experts in an ever-changing industry, we specialize in delivering cost-effective solutions to our clients by distributing & managing standardized IT solutions, efficiently deploying retail intervention, and end-to-end management of sales & distribution.
As a creative technology firm, we focus on delivering customized services to build deep connections with customers and businesses. The foundation of these connections is based on innovative marketing solutions that provide businesses with opportunities to grow clientele and revenue over time. Shac & Bango is Powered by TechBango.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
- We are hiring a passionate customer service personnel to help us interface with schools and the general public. If you're dedicated and ambitious, Shac&Bango is an excellent place to grow your career.
- Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls
- Make large amounts of outbound calls
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with partner accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team targets and call handling quotas
- B.Sc / HND in Mass Communication or any related discipline
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- This job is a hybrid of work from the office and work from home
- You must live close to Ikeja or be able to easily commute to Ikeja.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th December, 2021.